Tuesday 7 January 2014

One year!

Today is the day that I've been with my boyfriend for a year. It was year at 1:05 PM to be exact. I'm so happy and so grateful to have someone who cares about me just as much as I care about him. The last year we have been through quite a bit of stuff. Some of those things were amazing, and some not so amazing. But no matter what, we made it to where we are and that makes me so happy. I'm so glad to be able to brag about one of those amazing people in the world being my boyfriend. Honestly, we didn't do anything very special for our big day. I don't like going out much so instead, he came here, we lazed around and we ended up eating pizza and wings and I think that is so much better than going out to pay for a 100 dollar meal that tastes nowhere near as great as pizza! I love you so much, Cole. I'm so glad we made it to where we are now. It doesn't even seem or feel like a year together but I guess that's what happens when you're having fun. I thank him for so much and I can't even think of where to begin. <3




No comments:

Post a Comment