Thursday 16 January 2014

It's time to buckle up.

Well, it's one of two most dreadful times of the year for all those in high school : Midterm time. I probably haven't been studying as hard as I should be but I spent five hours yesterday studying for biology and four hours the night before studying for biology. And tonight I think I spent.. well, I'm not exactly sure how long I studied second level math for, but it was at least an hour. My exams start on the twenty-seventh of this month so I still have a little while. But I do believe I have to get hard at it. I know a lot of people don't even put it half of what I have already but I really need to study because this is my last year and I really need to do good and it actually means a lot to me. Never in a million years did I think I'd be where I am today. Not ever did I think I would apply to Mun and get accepted (temporarily for now). I am so glad that I am where I am though. Right now, I may be going through sleepless nights and it may seem like a long stressful life but I know it'll all pay off in the end. That's why I really have to study. I feel like all of the studying in the world isn't enough studying right now. I have two math exams, one English exam, and one biology exam. Biology has a lot to it, and math is just hard in general, let alone having two math courses to do. I have to try really hard not to mix the two up. And starting tomorrow it seems I'm going to have to stay up extra extra late to study so I can get everything done and actually know it and understand it. I feel really bad not studying longer than I did tonight but I also really really don't want to but I can also say "I studied last night" tomorrow, and I know majority of the school can't say that truthfully so it's eh.




This is my baby boy, Misty (I call him Mist for short), trying to stop me from studying. This was the other night, where I was studying for five hours straight and he kept bugging me and bugging me. I gave him food and drinks and asked him if he wanted to go outside but noooooo, he just wanted me to give him attention by sitting on my books! God love the poor old kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment