Sunday 10 August 2014

Busy busy busy

I haven't exactly enjoyed my summer to the fullest this year, caused by the job that I'd gotten through my grandmother's help, and the fact I have two exams coming up next week, so I've been forcing myself to study. I feel super guilty though because the last two days I haven't studied at all. I know I should have but I can only do so much. I have to study today though. I only work five hours today, and as soon as I'm off, it's supper and studying! I really really really really really need to pass my exams. I need to get into MUN. I have no backup plan. It's this or nothing. Oh, and it gets better.. I haven't even looked at my Math book yet! I know I should but there's a lot more to Biology because you have to actually memorize it, whereas with math you can just do each and every one of the equations over a few times and you're good to go. All I know now is that I really have to stay up late at nights and study. Study more and longer.
I really do wish I had done more this summer. Haven't went swimming, haven't went camping, haven't done anything but study and work. Studying and working isn't exactly an ideal summer, especially the last summer you have before going from High school to University. I had expected to do much more. Luckily I'm finished work next week and my exams will have been written already that I will have at least two weeks to relax, swim if I want, do everything I want to do if I can. Spend more time with Cole, and hopefully convince my friends to go camping again! I really have to do at least one fun thing before the summer is over or I'll feel really crappy for awhile about not having done enough. I guess I wouldn't know what to try though. I kind of want to go to Golden Sands, but at the same time not so much. I really want to go camping with my friends again, I don't know where, but somewhere, and just stay up all night listening to music, roasting marshmallows, drinking, and doing all of that friend bonding we should be doing before we all go off and away and none of us are near each other anymore.
And this is the only picture I really took this summer, the only one worth sharing anyways. It's definitely the only 'selfie' I've taken this summer, possibly this year. Anyways, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment