Sunday 27 July 2014

Summer!

It's been awhile since I've posted but here I am again, and sticking around I am! I've been having this really strong urge to make a post lately and get back into maintaining this blog correctly, as I should do, nearly daily. I know I don't have much of an interesting life but I will make it my duty to speak of all I can and take as many pictures as I can, because I feel I should be strongly dedicated to this blog! I will do all I can to focus more on you guys and making sure I keep this blog up to date and on the go! Summer has now made its way around which means I have a load of time to focus and write and take all the photos I desire. Summer is here and even if I must take supplementary exams (let's hope not), I will still try my hardest to keep up with this blog. So here it is, this me, Abbie Hodder, saying that I will now try to focus all of my time onto this blog, I will post more, I will show more photos, and I will show you guys the love you deserve.
Now, my next post will be tomorrow, and I can promise you that I will make it, as I will be more devoted into making posts. As for now, I will sleep. Good night to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment