Sunday 23 March 2014

Disappearing

I know it seems that I haven't been invested in this blog lately but trust me I am, I just had a lot going on, a lot of moving around, and I just haven't been home long enough to sit down at the computer and write. No, I have not disappeared off of the face of the Earth, I am here, I am back, and I am ready to write! 
Alright, I guess I will start off with the more recent of activities that has caused me to lack in writing on this blog, and possibly one of the biggest reasons why. About two weeks ago my parents left Canada to go to Cuba, and me still being in Canada, they couldn't talk to me. Normally I have no problem being alone, I mean I was pretty okay up until I watched a few horror movies. I watched some because my friends made me, and the other I knew I liked but still got a bit frightened at. I could have easily stayed home by myself and gotten over it within a day or less, but I got sooky towards my boyfriend and his mom offered a place to stay, and so I ended up there. I didn't mean to stay any longer than one night because I only packed enough for that amount of time, but it kind of looks like I moved into his bedroom now. I've kicked him out into the spare room, and took over his bedroom. So I've been here the last four or five nights now and my parents are finally back from Cuba, so I'm going back home today and just ready to relax a bit. The reason I couldn't post is because not planning on being here any longer than one night means I brought all the minimal essentials, and that means no computer. I ended up bringing it up afterwards but there is no good plug-ins in my boyfriends bedroom, none that isn't being used anyways. I managed to charge it though and here I am.
Another reason why I couldn't really post here is because last weekend, Saturday night to be more specific, I had a small party and clearly had no time to get on a computer for anything. Friday I was asleep at like eight o'clock, and all Saturday I needed to clean the house for people that were coming over, then clean up myself and get ready for an awesome time, then Sunday I still had a few people over and we were spending the entire time cleaning the house. Plus, if you drink a bit or have a party and stay up late, you know you don't want to do anything that involves getting up, unless absolutely necessary. 
Besides all that I've had a load of homework that needed to be done, not saying that I'm done now because it keeps getting piled up on me, but I have more time now to actually post something, and I'll be doing my homework later on, as it is the morning. So, here's a few pictures of the St.Patrick's party, of my awesome new substitute teacher, and of my new art project that looks really bad right now.







No comments:

Post a Comment